The final Backtrack 3 is out and it features some VoIP tools in the /pentest directory:
- SIPVicious (guess you know by now what this is about :)
- Voiper - a SIP fuzzing toolkit which aims at identifying flaws in VoIP products that do SIP and SDP.
- Sipbomber - a SIP testing tool which has test cases that are run against SIP enabled software / devices
- SIP Rogue - allows application level man in the middle (MITM) attacks on SIP devices.
In the $PATH one can find:
- VoIP Hopper - allows one to hop between VLANS.
- VOIPONG - a Voice over IP sniffer - will record any phone calls that it sees.
- sipdump / sipcrack - an offline password cracker for the digest authentication used by SIP
Tools that were previously found in Backtrack 2 are described on the tools page.
Grab Backtrack from the official site.