After much bug fixing and feature creeping … we announce SIPVicious tool suite 0.2!
Notable features include:
- Session support which allows you to resume previous scans as well as store the results in database format
- Exporting of previous results to various formats: pdf, xml (html), csv and plain text
- Easy updating by making use of subversion (svn update)
- Better UI, more intuitive help, clean output and more debug info when needed
- And my favorite feature: random scanning techniques
I also uploaded a screencast and tutorial on how to use SIPVicious tools to crack an extension on an Asterisk box here. Enjoy