SIPVicious version 0.2.3 with fingerprinting and dns goodies
Last updated: Apr 17, 2020
Just posted a new version of SIPVicious v0.2.3. This includes some new features as well as bug fixes. However be warned - bugs have been invariably introduced in the course of adding these new features, so please help me test it out ;-)
Here’s the link you’ve been looking for.
From the Changelog:
- Feature: Fingerprinting support for svmap. Included fphelper.py and 3 databases used for fingerprinting.
- Feature: Added svlearnfp.py which allows one to add new signatures to db and send them to the author.
- Feature: Added DNS SRV check to svmap. Use ./svmap.py –srv domainname.com to give it a try
- Feature: added the ability for svreport to count results when doing a list
- Bug fix: fixed a bug related to resuming a scan which does not have an extension