Real-time communications security
Welcome to our blog, where we talk about the security, vulnerabilities and attacks affecting VoIP and WebRTC applications and infrastructure. Here you’ll find the following:
- Abusing SIP for Cross-Site Scripting? Most definitely!
- SIPVicious OSS v0.3.4 released with exit codes and automation features
- DEMO - An overview of the VoIP and RTC offensive security toolset, SIPVicious PRO
- SIPVicious PRO 6.0.0-beta.4 getting close to take-off!
- TADSummit Asia 2021 talk about SIPVicious Pro and the Demo Server
- OpenSIPIt'01: Lessons learned, STIR/SHAKEN security testing and RFC 8760
Our top posts: